1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated More Intro And Loading Themes 3.0.1

Your very own multi-themed Starbound!

1. Minor Link Fix

Dat Guy
    Yep, nothing to see here
  2. Sup, m9's?

Dat Guy
    First of all, I'm finally back. This new theme is purely alpha and is terrible quality, but I probably use a different program later to clean it up.

NEW THEME: MLG
    (WIP, terrible quality currently, will fix in next update)

Unfortunately, I must use a MediaFire account due to upload size...
  3. 'OOPS'

Dat Guy
    Yep, another quick addition.
  4. Moving and editing the README

Dat Guy
    Pretty simple.
    TONS OF NEW FEATURES:
    -Edited readme
  5. Additional Options

Dat Guy
    No longer is this computer themed only; We now have GABEN, and will soon have an 8 sided joke with us! Chucklelogofinal.png
  6. Adding music to the loading screen

Dat Guy
    Ever hate those mean loading times while you load? Wish you can listen to music? Well now you can! I have just added a new loading song! Because it technically isn't computer themed, it is disabled by default, but is easy to enable. Have fun with your incredibly epic, somewhat fitting song! If you use it.
  7. Overhaul 1

Dat Guy
    Completely updated the title and loading images, making it more computer themed. This update was based on a reply to the topic.
  8. Adding the Read Me

Dat Guy
    Added the Read Me