1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated MineBound: Minecraft blocks as decorative objects! 1.0

Minecraft blocks as decorative objects!

1. debugman18
    MineBound
    Minecraft blocks as decorative objects!

Disclaimer: This is not a total conversion of any kind!

This mod seeks not to recreate Minecraft in Starbound, but rather seeks to add its various blocks as decorative (and in some cases functional) objects for use in your base or ship!

All of the blocks act as platforms, so you can jump through them, walk through them, mix and match them (including slabs) and you can put other Starbound objects on top of them perfectly fine. They're also free-floating, so you can put them anywhere you want.

I plan on adding every block within Minecraft to the mod in some form or way, with most blocks functioning as they would in Minecraft.

The mod is currently not balanced, with all items crafting for 1 pixel. I may balance the recipes later on, once I'm happy with the amount of blocks in the mod.

It is compatible with all mods, as well as Tabula Rasa.

If you want to see specific blocks, let me know in the comments, and I'll be sure to add them!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Currently, the decorative blocks that are included are:

Dirt,
    Grass,
    Acacia Planks,
    Dark Oak Planks,
    Jungle Planks,
    Spruce Planks,
    Oak Planks,
    Birch Planks,
    Acacia Slabs,
    Oak Slabs,
    Oak Log,
    Oak Leaves,
    Netherrack,
    Obsidian,
    Cobblestone,
    Stone,
    Andesite,
    Diorite,
    Granite

Currently, the functional blocks that are added are:

Glowstone, (Light source)
    Redstone Lamp, (Toggleable light source)
    Crafting Table, (For basic crafting)
    Stone Cutter, (For crafting stone related blocks)
    Glowing Obsidian, (For crafting nether related blocks)
    Slime Block, (Bounces the player)
    Pumpkins, (Can be grown from seeds for the block)
    Soul Sand (Slows the player down)

Currently, the clothing pieces that are added are:

Player Head
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. JustABoy
    JustABoy
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Hey nice (outdated) mod! :D i wanted to make myself a minecraft styled mod acctualy. i was already creating a own race with blocks and a ai and you are steve. shall i add to this mod a steve race with an ai (if it is gonna work) and send it back to you. or may i make a own minecraft mod?
  2. Deader
    Deader
    5/5,
    Funny mod=0
  3. magetartking
    magetartking
    5/5,
    so does this mean you will add the iron blocks gold blocks and such? cuz that would be cool :P
    1. debugman18
      Author's Response
      Yes, they are being added as well.