1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Midlight's Mod Pack 1.0

A selection of powerful melee weapons and armors

1. Midlight Dragoon
    Alternate download link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19954354/Midlight's Mod Pack.zip

Hey guys, figured I'd post up my first mod. If you find any issues with it, let me know right away.

It started off as just the sword but I ended up planning a set of items to follow a theme, turning this into a pack instead of a standalone.

[​IMG]

This mod pack currently includes the following items:

=Weapons=
    All of the weapons are crafted at the Metalworking Station and the weaker versions only unlock after you're able to work with Durasteel.

- Shadowripper
    - Shadowripper (Spear)
    - Empowered Shadowripper Unlocks after being able to work with Impervium
    - Empowered Shadowripper (Spear)

=Crafting Materials=
    All of these are craftable after being able to work with Impervium.

-Stone of Awakening (unlocks at tier 10) Crafting Table
    -Midlight Steel Bar* (unlocks at tier 10) Metalworking Station
    -Arcane Fabric* (unlocks at tier 10) Spinning Wheel

*For an item that hasn't been added yet.

To be added

In-Progress items:
    *Planning on adding these over the next few weeks*

=Armor Sets=
    -Dragoon's Wrath (Chest, Legs, Head) (unlocks at tier 10)
    -Cloak of the Assassin (Head + Back) (unlocks at tier 10)

Install Instructions
    ---------------------

1. Create a "mods" folder at the root of the Starbound directory if you don't have one already. (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound)
    2. Copy the "Midlight's Mod Pack" folder into the mods folder after extracting the .zip file.
    3. Next, you'll need to edit the bootstrapper so that it can find the new folder. Do this by going to either win32, linux 32 or 64 depending on your version.
    4. Find the bootstrap.CONFIG file and open it with a text editor.
    5. Add "../mods/Midlight's Mod Pack" under where it says "../assets", (If you've installed other mods this way, you should know how to do this)
    6. Save the file.
    7. Run the Game.

Recent Reviews

1. Eremial
    Eremial
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0
    why are there no inventory icons ? i dowloaded this cause at the picture the sword looks awesome ! but then i tried to install and i doenst work .... no inventore icons so no ricipe at the anvil/metalwork station ....