Almost everything explodes when you hit it with your weapon.
Don't worry, any damage done to missions is not permanent.
For obvious reasons - I strongly recommend backing up your starbound/storage file before using this.
1. Right-click Starbound in your library.
2. Go to properties -> Local Files -> Browse Local Files.
3. Copy your storage file to a safe location.
4. If you want to restore from your backup delete the current storage file and replace it with the back up (make sure the file is named “storage”)
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Michael Bay Mod BOOM