1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Maple 32 1.4.4

Adds the Nuu Species and a bunch of dungeons, as well as some biome types.

1. I feel like I missed something before release. If you find it tell me.

Lemon drops
    CHANGES MADE:

Healing and rage grenade sprites updated, also assets were relocated into the correct directories instead of whatever the fuck I thought was appropriate in 2019

Modified lightning rod lightning so that it electrifies players better.

Riot shield description no longer overflows

Dune Sea parallax now reflects light

Changed liquomorph sprite so now it's even cooler looking than before.

Glutt now have their debuff removed when wet, so wetmeds actually do something. Also, wetmeds are now craftable at the apothecary.

Glutt now have unique quest dialog for exactly one type of quest. This will probably be expanded upon later but right now it's not really a priority.

Most vanilla monsters now have a slight damage resistance (basically armor) which makes using armor reducing weapons slightly useful against them.

Added quest locations to moon jelly cave microdungeons.

Funny stims no longer craftable because it was just crafting clutter. From mow on you'll have to buy your bouncy stims.

Added a pearl handled revolver craftable with weeping pearls by any species. The recipe is learned when picking up the pearls.

Removed "infernite" because I forgot it already existed in Terraria so it might confuse people. Recipes have been changed to make up for this.

Removed .modinfo since it's just wasted bytes.
Return to update list...