1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Maple 32 1.4.4

Adds the Nuu Species and a bunch of dungeons, as well as some biome types.

1. Apologies to those who run servers for releasing again so soon

Lemon drops
    Fixed load order issue with Outpost Overhaul that caused the break room to appear even when OO is there.

Golek should no longer appear at the outpost when Outpost Overhaul is there, hopefully preventing the issue where she spawns underground, but I couldn't test for it since my outpost wasn't fully upgraded so IDK if this works. (Tell me if it does not)

Brightened the buckles and buttons and stuff when iron colored in some of the items in Nuu cosmetic sets.

Glutt dust mask thingies now can have 3 different metal colors rather than just 1.

Glutt starting cosmetic clothes changed, but will probably be changed again when I make some Glutt cosmetic armors.

Glutt armor sets now are all named.
Return to update list...