1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Lord Race (WIP) 1.0.1(FIX)

Race Lord Species

1. Phix
    How to install:

1. Download the kawas-xbawks-mod here.

2. Extract it to your mod folder It's located somewhere here:
    C:\Program files\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods

3. Now download my mod and extract it to the mod folder.

Images

1. 2013-12-29_00005.jpg
    2. 2013-12-30_00001.jpg
    3. 2013-12-30_00002.jpg

Recent Updates

1. 1.0.1(FIX)

Recent Reviews

1. Slug
    Slug
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I'm an avid fan of race mods, I understand that many aren't finished of course, but this race (imo, of course) seems just a bit too, well, not ascetically pleasing, and quite bland. Some constructive criticism I can think of would be to add more pictures, as downloading it solely on the fact that I like races isn't really enough (well, for ME it is, but for other players, probably not) and maybe re-write the mod's main page, as it's not worded very well. For example: "race species lord control universe" doesn't really mean anything. and things like "download mine mod / extract mine mod" could be "download my mod / extract my mod", even that slight change would help really. However I did bump up a star because I like that you're promoting kawas xbawks character screen, as it's my favorite, but other than that I'm afraid I've got no other notes.
    1. Phix
      Author's Response
      Thank you both for the constructive criticism,
      I'm currently working on it!
  2. Cedarfang
    Cedarfang
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Good so far. So, I figured I should give you a bit of constructive criticism. First up, you may want to move the eyes slightly, as they look a bit odd under some helmets. Secondly, you also may want to capitalize the quest text, as it looks more professional. Otherwise, great job.