1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Logistics Frigate 1.3 (Furious Koala)

Large, spacious ship with custom internals (powergamer edition)

1. savron1001
    savron1001
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3 (Furious Koala)
    very good ship mod i used it during the enraged koala update but haven't since i really hope they update it for spirited giraffe
  2. Priest of Cthulhu
    Priest of Cthulhu
    5/5,
    Best ship mod ;)
  3. Varius
    Varius
    5/5,
    This is a great ship to have once you're playing with Frackin' Flora and Starfoundry as well as other mods adding crafting tables. Everything that eats up space in larger quantity. Like that you have all the room you need to divide the ship into sections for science, engineering, storage halls, cargo bay, kitchen, bridge, captain's cabin, hydroponics, mess hall and more.

No longer does one need bases on planets to do all the work, you can actually turn your starting planet into a gas station growing fuel from algae with vertical farming (if one has the mods to do so). This ship turns your means to cross the universe into a giant storage and manufacturing vessel.

Bravo!
  4. RevoPix
    RevoPix
    4/5,
    Good!)
  5. Khyron42
    Khyron42
    5/5,
    Fantastic design, great stuff behind the wall panels, and a scale that's just perfect. I'm in love!

http://imgur.com/F7opdNx
  6. kaetzer
    kaetzer
    5/5,
    holy crap, that thing is HUGE Oo the bases i build are smaller xD
  7. supaboyy
    supaboyy
    5/5,
    It looks nice, But for some reason i cannot uninstall. I did everything i had to do but it didn't work. Plz make a tutorial vid!
  8. balkhaus
    balkhaus
    5/5,
    It´s a so cool and nice mod, please update it.
  9. ayunox
    ayunox
    4/5,
    Seems good but, i wish you would add there a cockpit cause there is just a chair.
  10. IJustWant2Download
    IJustWant2Download
    5/5,
    very gud mod. such room, very spacious spaceship. wow. much love
  11. Bishop Blitz
    Bishop Blitz
    5/5,
    Positively stunning. While I never was a fan of living on the ship,(Default ships are too small to bother with) this gives me the opportunity to create a home-away-from-home. Gotta love those decals, too. B]
  12. Rolk112
    Rolk112
    5/5,
    This ship is amazing, it has more than enough space to build a full base in and more storage than you could ever use
  13. Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    4/5,
    It is a HUGE ship, with a ton of storage space. Maybe too much, because on a couple of playthroughs I was unsure of what, exactly, to do with all the space, and honestly, the lay-out isn't the best for setting up specific bays, unless one was to make, or grab a ton of doors from somewhere.

The need to edit the dropship.structure file extends beyond color change and whether or not you want a bloody pirate logo, however. There is a section called "treasure pools" that needs to be edited to be species specific, or else every species that you start with the Logistics Frigate has bananas.
  14. Nusszucker
    Nusszucker
    5/5,
    This ship is gorgeous! Reminds me a bit of Homeworld and Homeworld 2 (their ship designs are awesome too). I am right now living on a Human starter ship, witch is cramped full with stuff (and lots of that), and this will be a relief. Thanks for this ship (and I need to see that other mod you spoke of :D )
  15. Willsea
    Willsea
    5/5,
    Fantastic. I don't need to set a home planet now. I've got everything I need here. A self sustained homeship.
  16. peng5629
    peng5629
    5/5,
    can u break tiles on this thing i wanna replace some stuff but otherwise ITS SO HUGE and i can put all my capture pods there :D
  17. CptTarqe
    CptTarqe
    5/5,
    Absolutely love this ship, the size is great for me since I like to keep most of my stuff on my ship. I also prefer the more open layout, lets me create my own spaces and gives a better flow when running around the ship.
  18. scrollmaster
    scrollmaster
    5/5,
    I completely underestimated the size of this ship. I may never now the felling of not knowing where to put something ever again. Thank you.
  19. Mikadomea
    Mikadomea
    5/5,
    So Great, finally I have nuff room :D
  20. ropefish
    ropefish
    5/5,
    its time to download this now, only wish ships were multiplayer friendly :/