1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

LillyMod 2.8.3

A mod about a little kitty named Lilly, and other things.

1. thakyZ
    This is my first mod I have personally made. It includes many random things. One of the most notable is the Lilly pet. Which you can get by placing down the Lilly House object. But in order to do that, you will need the Purchasable Pets Mod. But you do not need it; but, I must warn you, you do not want to purchase the pet house from the gas station then. You can still get Lilly by chance with your ship pet if you are a human or any other race that uses the cat file for their pet.

This also adds some furniture like a painting of Lilly, custom teleporters, an ancient torch stand, Lilly's Emblem, and gravestones. These gravestones consist of a random Waifu's, and my previous cats' Oscar and Wilson.

One very last thing is that the mod adds Zorabian items, which I will try to make more lore of later on. But, there is Zorabian Armor, and Zorabian Admin Armor, which you have to spawn in manually. A Zorabian EPP which right now has a temporary texture of the Elithian Races' Avikan Cooling EPP, and I am still working on the texture making it look the way I want. The Zorabian Armor is also using a temporary texture and only the helmet and chest piece is ripped from Starbound assets. I have yet to complete these. But otherwise, you can attach any augment to the Zorabian EPP. And I would love if someone could make a patch to make the armor have augment slots. The last two parts are the Void Excalibur and Zorabian Assault Rifle, which are powerful, but without the armor, they are very weak.

If there are any issues you find with this mod go to the Support URL or click here.

Suggested Mods: Purchasable Pets Mod
    Gitlab Repo: thakyZ/LillyMod
    Steam Workshop Page: LillyMod on the Steam Workshop
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Yoseiri and CarrionQueen like this.

Recent Updates

1. 2.8.3
  2. LillyMod 2.8.2
  3. LillyMod v2.7.1