1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

@lias's Monster Techs 1.0

Techs that let you do monster stuff, natch.

1. @lias
    This mod adds techs that let you play around as one of Starbound's many weird monsters. Since they're techs, I can do all kinds of cool stuff with 'em that you couldn't with, say, costumes or status effects :V. Well, I say techs, but...

Currently the only tech available is the Fennix tech. While a Fennix, you can hold down M1 to breathe fire and dash while holding Shift. You're also kinda tiny, and can fit into 2x2 gaps, making it a slightly more fun replacement for the morphball.

I'm not clear on how you're supposed to unlock modded techs legitimately, so for right now you have to enter admin mode and unlock it with "/enabletech fennixtech". Have fun, etc.

It's weird, somehow I always end up coming back to this game...
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
    Moldis, Ranmaul and Saint Apollyon like this.

Recent Reviews

1. EvadICU
    EvadICU
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    i like this
  2. BoundOffStars
    BoundOffStars
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I love this mod. I didn't know that playing as a Fennix could be so fun! Very underrated.