1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Kineptic Race Mod 12-22-2015

Magician Space Cats

1. It's a Giraffe!

Quilavabom
    I've been putting this off for a while, but here ya'll go. Things have been hard for me lately, so I apologize for not having a proper change log for you this time around... as far as I can tell, though, this update should work. The game didn't crash when I loaded it up, anyway...

I redid a bunch of the sprites to try to better fit in with starbound's new sprites. Emphasis on try. Other than that, the past few months are a fuzzy blur. The mod's grown to the size where my tiny brain can't keep track of what all needs to be checked and rebalanced with each update, so it's entirely possible that some weapons may do too much damage or drain too much energy, or some things are too expensive, etc. Let me know in the discussion topic. That's the only way I'm going to find out without playing through the entire game every single day (which ain't gonna happen). If you run into an error or a bug, I will need an error log to troubleshoot.

EDIT: do not be fooled by the version string. It is, in fact, 2015.
Return to update list...