1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Kamen Rider OOO 1.5 | Enraged Koala

Taka, Tora, Batta! Ta-To-Ba! Tatoba, Ta-To-Ba!

1. ja450n
    Description
    Adds Kamen Rider OOO Armor

KamenRiderOOO_5.png
    Pictured:
    Tatoba, Latorartar, Gatakiriba, Tajadol, Sagohzo, Shauto

OOO_Icons.png

Armor Details:
    There are a number of separate pieces that include 'Status Effects'.

These currently include:
    • Helmets:
      • Taka (EnergyIncrease)
      • Supertaka (EnergyIncrease, HawkEyes)
      • Lion (FireDamage)
      • Kuwagata (ElectroDamage)
      • Sai (EnergyIncrease)
      • Shachi (EnergyIncrease)
    • Chests:
      • Kujaku (FireDamage)
      • Tora (HealthIncrease)
      • Kamakiri (ReduceFallDamage)
      • Gorilla
      • Unagi (HealthIncrease)
    • Legs:
      • Condor (Glide)
      • Cheetah (Glide, RunBoost)
      • Batta (Glide, JumpBoost)
      • Zou (JumpBoost)
      • Tako (JumpBoost)

Installation / Upgrading:
    Drop the KamenRiderOOO.modpak file in your Starbound/mods/ folder
    NOTE: If upgrading, delete the KamenRiderOOO folder

Crafting:
    Crafted at the Spinning Wheel or Gokai Treanger Box for 1 Fabric (create a new Spinning Wheel to receive the blueprints)

Todo:
    There are a number of other armor pieces for OOO, any specific requests, let me know.

Helmet: Ptrea, Cobra
    Chests: Tricera, Kame, Kangaroo, Imagin, Panda
    Legs: Tyranno, Wani, Shocker

Thanks to:
    Alternative Download Link
    http://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/366/?
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    MajimaSan likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. KingKaor
    KingKaor
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5 | Enraged Koala
    I freaking love this mod. Each piece looks authentic to the show (well, as much as can be with the limitations of the graphics), and the abilities given by the pieces are neat. Although I kinda wish that the blue Core Medal pieces gave you waterbreathing or something like that.

My only problem is that they're too easy to get. 9 Fabric for gear that's better than everything bar Tier 7 and 8 armor makes the game super unbalanced. It would have been slightly better if the ones made for Fabric were only vanity items that gave no stats at all, and the actual armors were crafted later on.

Regardless, I really love it, and all of the other Tokusatsu mods you have. You should totally make some more Toku-themed mods, though. If you do, I suggest either Gokaiger (to go along with the Treanger Box mod), or Kamen Rider Drive. If you do Drive, you could have the wheels be items that go on the back of the player, and each one has different stats and stuff!
  2. specktre
    specktre
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3 | Furious Koala
    A mod for one of my favorite games featuring my favorite Kamen Rider series. Perfect.
  3. jwb1239
    jwb1239
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2 | Angry Koala
    I would like to thank you for making these mods. I hope you continue to update these mods. I wish i could help you make these but sadly i cannot the most i can do is give you ideas if you wanted , and suggestions and hope it helps you with your decision. Maybe when you are done you could add kamen rider birth later on and the medajalibur and the medagabryu thanks again for the mod and best of luck in the future.
  4. Grupletruge
    Grupletruge
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2 | Angry Koala
    Words cannot describe.