1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Irken Race Mod v.1.1c

Bring back old memories of your favorite invaders!

1. RadishKing321
    Irken Race
    The Great Race of Invaders!

Based off Invader Zim

Description
    You have been one of the many invaders sent from planet Irk as part of Operation Impending Doom III! As an advantage over all other invaders, you have tested as a genetic experiment for the new stronger and taller species of Irkens. Now the only thing left is to take over all the planets possible!

Status

Work In Progress

Current Features
    -
    v.1.1a-

Antennas
    Mouth Styles

Custom Back Item
    Name Generator
    Starter Items
    Tier 1&2 Armor
    Ship AI

To Do List
    -
    v1.2a-
    Codex/Storyline
    "Hurt" Sounds
    Character Creation Clothes
    Custom Ship
    All Tier Weapons
    All Tier Armors

Screenshots
    NOT UP TO DATE
    -v1.0a-
    [​IMG]

Disclaimer
    This mod is still in the works. Do not expect it to be perfect and without flaw. I take in all suggestions, ideas, bug reports, ect. I do not have all the free time in the world but I always try to fix, update, and patch asap. All help and ideas is greatly appreciated. There is so much more to come for this mod. :idea:

Alternate Download
    socom55 and darkwarlock like this.

Recent Updates

1. Armor Fix
  2. v.1.1c
  3. Big Update

Recent Reviews

1. Freemason223
    Freemason223
    4/5,
    Version: v.1.1c
    Good mod, poor update schedule
  2. thegoresucker300
    thegoresucker300
    1/5,
    Doesn't work
  3. Sahloknir
    Sahloknir
    5/5,
    Best thing ever! :P Awesome my tallest.
  4. Echochu
    Echochu
    5/5,
    Great job, my tallest!
  5. MermaidFire
    MermaidFire
    3/5,
    I really like IZ but this mod has some issues in my opinion.One would be I didn't start with a PAK and Irkens soon after birth get their PAKs.Rain doesn't hurt them and neither does meat.Irkens naturally are only shades of green.The last thing I have to say ATM is that this seems to have the same head as the mantis race mod and uses human dialogue.
  6. Mills
    Mills
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1a
    FINALLY I CAN INVADE STARBOUND! *cough* I mean great Mod. I like using it over other race mods I have.
  7. ChaoticXao23
    ChaoticXao23
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1a
    I'm glad someone came up with the bright idea of adding Irkens into this game. I mean, this game involves space so, why not?!
    Honestly, this is so far one of the greatest mods I have in my game and I have many. It may just be because I'm a HUGE IZ fangirl but, either way, still gr8 m8.
    I'd love to see some outfits specifically for the Irken based off the Invader uniforms, though. That'd definitely be cool. There's still a lot to be added, I know.
    As far as I know there are no glitches with this mod, and it's not laggy for me. (I run on a toaster, so that's saying something)
    Also, maybe some more Irken Atennae would be cool, too; just somethin' to think about.
    I'd also love to see lasor guns specifically for the Irkens as well!(And maybe a ship based off the ships the Invaders use, too? :3)
    This mod has a LOT of potential.