1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Instrument Creation 1.32

Craftable Instruments on a craftable station

1. [Insert witty title here]

Carty1234
    This is just a little update.
    It adds:
    • Alto flute (I thought I already added that - apparently not!)
    • Extra recipes - so now you can make string instruments using either wire or plant fibre (currently this doesn't change anything; perhaps in the future I might make the sound different (this is a possibility, so don't count on anything))

Enjoy!
    SoulOfSorin likes this.
  2. Update ay it!

Carty1234
    Changelog:
    • Changed plant fibre to wire for string instruments
    • Changed the Ocarina recipe so that now it is made of clay rather than wood
    • Added recipes for the guitar 1 and 2

I believe that is all.
    Thank you and good bye!
    Svarr Chanston and Dantprime like this.
  3. Enraged Koala patch

Carty1234
    Thanks to Grinjr for patching this for me (and saving me some time!).
    This patch adds support for the new patch; if you guessed that right, give yourself a shiny!
    (Obscure childhood reference, try and guess it! :p)
  4. Hotfix

Carty1234
    CAUTION: This update is hot!
    Right then, this just changed the .object file so that the price was not a string and is now an integer. Now you should all be able to go and craft your instruments and play them to your hearts content!
    Also, added the dulcimer to the list of instruments :D
    Still need to work on the recipes, but it will do for now.
  5. Furious Koala

Carty1234
    Someone needs to calm this Koala down, did no one tell him there are no more character wipes?!
    This update brings Furious Koala support but nothing new... yet!
    I hope to implement my own instruments, but need to figure out how it works.
    I think I added a dulcimer, maybe. I can't remember if it is implemented yet (this is awkward...!)
    Brainslime likes this.
  6. Mini Update (TR support)

Carty1234
    Here's a little update which contains TR support!
    No that doesn't mean I now support the Terran Republic, it means that everything is now craftable in the Tabula Rasa (this is optional).
    Will look into fixing some of recipes such as the Organs and I have a few sprites for instruments that need to be implemented!
    As always, enjoy!
  7. A lot of stuff

Carty1234
    This has a lot more stuff than in the last few. I noticed (and was also told) that a few things were missing from the last version, so here is one that should make a few fixes.

Changelog:
    1. Fixed brass ore not being craftable (still slightly dodgy but if you want to craft it then you have to search for it in the crafting station because it doesn't appear on the list)
    2. Fixed that instrument station sometimes didn't appear unless you character already owned it
    3. Changed a few...
  8. Angry Koala

Carty1234
    This should work with the latest version of the game.
    I also found out an easier way to remove mod conflicts without the need for the new patch... Nevermind :D
    Hope you enjoy this mod (and I will look into that "Perfectly Generic Item"...
  9. Fixed the mod confliction

Carty1234
    Hopefully I have fixed the issue that meant that people could not use this mod with other mods installed.
    If not, I will delve more into the problem but it seemed to be fixed :p
    I realise that this just adds all the items into the instrument station, but the instruments are there, right?
    Like I said, though, I am waiting on the next patch to fix this properly.
  10. Added brass

Carty1234
    This should have implemented the brass properly so it no longer says "Perfectly Generic Item"
    kingstonus214 likes this.