Industrialization is back, with its classic and nostalgic feel, with new changes and balance, its far from complete, and requires a lot of work.
Whats really going to happen in its development!
Thank you, for everyone's help, encouragement, and been eager, in keeping the mod alive.
- There are no plans or even considering adding a power API, it really doesn't need it at this point.
- I may reconsider re-implementing the Semi power system (Place a battery into a machine), but this is highly unlikely.
- there will be no compatibility or Mod support for other mods, such as "Frackin Universe", this just means there will be no interactions, for example, Fracking Universe Protocite pulverized into Proto dust.
- It does come with "Idle Factory" Integration, using Idle Factory will have its recipes changed.
- Coding & Art are my weakest points, most of the mechanics and art works are from various of helpful and polite people, they deserve the 100% for their work from the very first day of its mods development.
- Development will be very, very slow, literally at a snail pace, but in time, I will update gradually.
- Art & Coding help is very much appreciated, both Old and New users.
- Feed back, Ideas, Suggestions, is strongly encouraged, this keeps me motivated to keep on working.
Need help?, got a suggestion?, would like to contribute to its development?, or just a chit chat?, Come join our discord, and get first look at the alpha builds!
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Industrialization ALPHA 0.1.2b
The Classic Industrialization is back!