1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

ILikeCheating - The ultimate multiplayer-friendly building tool (outdated) 1.20

Also, you can place grass and ores. :)

1. DirtyGoblin
    DirtyGoblin
    5/5,
    Version: 1.20
    ERMERGERD
  2. Super6fraiw15
    Super6fraiw15
    5/5,
    Were are you man ? This mod is awesome and we need an update for the Spiritted Giraffe ! I hope to see you soon ^^
  3. Fineloki11
    Fineloki11
    5/5,
    I love this pack, but when will we get Spirited Giraffe?
  4. Murlaine
    Murlaine
    5/5,
    Keep getting the same crash as deadman923, I'm going to try to edit it out to fix it myself if it's just something with the Blueprint table being messed up though.
  5. deadman923
    deadman923
    5/5,
    everytime I load up I keep getting this error message

Caused by: (ItemException) No such item 'apexdungeonpod' ItemException::ItemException(string) ItemDatabase::itemData(String) ItemDatabase::addBlueprints() ItemDatabase::ItemDatabase() Root::itemDatabase() _Function_handler<void (), SwallowReturn<_Bind<_Mem_fn<shared_ptr<ItemDatabase> (Root::*)()> (Root*)> > >::(_Any_data) _Function_handler<void (), WorkerPool::addWork(function<void ()>)::{lambda()#1}>::(_Any_data) WorkerPool::WorkerThread::run() ThreadImpl::runThread(void*) BaseThreadInitThunk RtlInitializeExceptionChain RtlInitializeExceptionChain [14:48:43.138] Info: Renderer destroyed [14:48:43.212] Info: Shutting down Star::Root [14:48:43.626] Error: Fatal Exception Caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (ItemException) Could not create blueprint item from recipe Caused by: (ItemException) No such item 'apexdungeonpod' ClientApplication::postSplashInitialization() ClientApplication::update() StarApplicationBase::run() _SDL_main _console_main
  6. Grcss
    Grcss
    5/5,
    So many work, mod looks great.
  7. hargle
    hargle
    4/5,
    Good good, but...
    the toymakers table doesnt show up. i tried reinstalling. didnt work. lil help plox?
    1. Narks
      Author's Response
      Use 64 bit Starbound.
  8. Gustwood
    Gustwood
    5/5,
    Very helpful with large-scale building operations.
  9. deathmachine48
    deathmachine48
    4/5,
    I like the mod but i can only find the yarnspinner and heatforge so i cant get any of the cheaty techs could u fix this pls
  10. michael_qc
    michael_qc
    5/5,
    Excellent Mod
  11. ECFOX
    ECFOX
    5/5,
    Great mod but the toymaker's crafting table does not work for me
  12. 1231
    5/5,
    it crash my game but if it not instaled it run safy
  13. jonathonspy
    jonathonspy
    5/5,
    Very nice...
    although the Apex pod thing apparently doesnt exist, and causes y game to crash...
    1. Narks
      Author's Response
      Can you be a bit more specific, and do you have a starbound.log file of the crash I can look at?
  14. mymilk5
    mymilk5
    5/5,
    how do i use Multipass?
  15. josefdarks
    josefdarks
    5/5,
    muy buen mod por que estoy aciendo una abitacion gotica pero con las luces de blanco no me serbia con este mod si puedo gracias 5 estrellas
  16. DjxJFxProductions
    DjxJFxProductions
    1/5,
    Version: 1.19
    Crashed my friends sever and had to have the guy reopen and fix it my friends don't have the mod and will not be getting it. And same for the server. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening again it says i have missing assets. Fixed now but i know it will happen again. Is there a mob that will not crash servers? If you can get this fixed i will promote this mod
  17. flibertyjibet
    flibertyjibet
    4/5,
    It's super cool that you can spawn anything in, but a lot of the items are missing. Other than that great mod!
  18. Star_Bounder
    Star_Bounder
    5/5,
    I download many mods, this is the first I have found a need to rate...
  19. blaine871
    blaine871
    5/5,
    Fantastic man :D Though I noticed a bug with the sit/crouch and noclip ability. when you click the mouse wether it is active or not it disables the ability to use this function until you reequip it at the tech station.
  20. JoltThePyro
    JoltThePyro
    5/5,
    Simply the best builder's aid out there. Colored items is definitely my favorite feature.