- Removed trapping as a core mechanic and item drop rates have been adjusted - all you need to do is use hunting weapons now. Trapping may come back as just a side thing later.
- Generated flying monsters now drop the same stuff as Bipeds and Quadrupeds when killed with a hunting weapon
- Miscellaneous other treasure pool changes
- Revamped how treasure pools work (Now if you kill a level 4 monster, you'll get level 4 loot, no matter what tier hunting weapon you use - and the same for any level of monsters up to level 6 [Anything over that will default to 6, even if it's 100 - just mentioning that if you have any mods that add monsters/planets/biomes over that level]); Also, no more getting Tier 6+ materials from Garden planet slaughtering!
- Throwable Hunting Spears and Trapping Pouches will no longer be used or obtainable, I may bring them back in the future (For now, sell them before I permanently remove them in a few updates)
- Following that, Platinum Ore/Bars will no longer be obtainable, and Ursa Miner will be back to how it listed it's items in vanilla (tl;dr Ursa Miner is now unedited)
- Platinum and the Ursa Miner changes will return in Atomworks, as well as be used for Atomworks/Intergalactic Wilds combination/bonus content (Such as Platinum Hunting Knives)
- Violium/Solarium Flesh Pants will now give you a strength increase (So now you will need to choose between [No Fall Damage]/[Passive Healing] for [Oculemon]/[Flesh] chest pieces, and [Jump/Speed Increase]/[Power Increase] for [Oculemon]/[Flesh] pants)
- Updated to reflect the new system
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Hunting+ Wildfire v2.3.15
An overhaul to the hunting aspect of the game.