1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Holdable Torches 1.0

HOLDABLE TORCHES....'BEHOLD' THE POWER

1. haynesy566
    [THIS MOD IS ABANDONED]
    **Feel free to freely use this mod for anything you want, I've discontinued development**

This mod aims to add a little more realism in the world of Starbound, to make it feel slightly more immersive I have decided to create a mod that allows players to hold an old school wooden torch to give off light rather than just boring old Flashlights all the time.

Large Image of Torch
    HoldableTorch.png

*Note*

-At the moment this mod makes it so the torch can be held as a light source, as this is my first mod I'd love for any experience modders to help me make the torch placeable as well

-Nothing

Credit to

@xxswatelitexx for his amazing modding guide!
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/unofficial-modding-ebook.2930/
    @Kayuko for making it craftable!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Hyko, Relten and The | Suit like this.

Recent Updates

1. [quick fix]
  2. Craftability
  3. Changed Torch Position

Recent Reviews

1. Kayuko
    Kayuko
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    Because I can, apparently.
    It has light.
    Light is useful.
    Period.
    1. haynesy566
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! Coming up next, holdable flares, and other stuff that has almost no relevance...