Tweaked first set of lamps to be actually useful, and increased area light (the faint light aura that surrounds your character when a headlamp is equipped) brightness by 50%.
Adds two types of headlamps to Starbound, a traditional, single-beam headlamp, and a wide-angle tri-lamp with slightly lower intensity. Each style comes in three tiers, corresponding to the vanilla Mining Helmet, Halogen Pack, and Xenon Pack. These headlamps are crafted in the foraging table and may be readily installed into most vanilla armored helmets in the same way as augments in EPPs.
- Feast of Fire and Smoke: https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/helmlights-ffs-patch.5886/
- Augment Slots for Armor (Use Combinable Augments instead)
- Other things that modify helmet interface tooltips
"NOT compatible with the "Augment slots for armor" mod or anything else that edits interface tooltips for head armor. At least not the full version or the head version."
- Lex, on Lex Head Flashlight
Thanks to Lex, author of Lex Head Flashlight, for letting me borrow code from the helmet-headlamp-augment system he set up in his mod.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Adds two tiered sets of helmet-mounted headlamps to Starbound.
- HelmLights Nov 11, 2019