1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Halo Ultra Halo Ultra V5.2

Spartans never die, they're just MIA.

1. Guyverdude
    Guyverdude
    4/5,
    Version: HaloUltraV3.42
    looks great but im holdin back one star coz - No energy sword in it also brutes and no brute hammer but other than that its awesome
  2. LegendXCarisso
    LegendXCarisso
    4/5,
    Definitely love that someone was kind enough to make this... and make it well, even. I only have two reasons for giving this 4/5. Firstly..... while these are cool and all... I feel they're also too easy to obtain. I was hoping for some sort of balance be put to how these items are gained.... or at least a good pixel price.

Secondly, there's a few weapons missing from this... such as the Type-1 Energy Sword, and the Type-25 Directed Energy Pistol. Mainly the Energy Sword though. I'm hoping as progress goes on, that these weapons will be added.

Keep up the great work, and thank you so much for bringing one of my favorite gaming icons to one of my favorite games.
  3. Sin Slash
    Sin Slash
    5/5,
    I really love this mod, but do the Elites and Brutes have their own ships, or do they just use human ships?
  4. Amcapps
    Amcapps
    5/5,
    A fun mod that I really enjoy! I do like that the armor tiers release with each starmap upgrade. Might I suggest Halo Vehicle decorations (they don't have to be functioning vehicles) and a UNSC flag? Just some decorations to make a base look more like a UNSC military base. Keep up the great work!
  5. Tinmann77
    Tinmann77
    5/5,
    Awesome mod. I can now play as my favorite red v blue character! The only improvement I can suggest is that in the mod description the author informs the users that Cortana is the crafting station for the Armor and Gun lockers, I thought she was just deco and had trouble figuring out where to make the gear but Pantherine was great and replied rapidly to my questions.
  6. snakeryap
    snakeryap
    5/5,
    An absolutely great mod from a great game. I can't wait for more. :)
  7. bollincrown
    bollincrown
    4/5,
    Hiya, this is a great mod! However, I'm not seeing the spartan show up in the list. Thanks!
    1. Pantherine
      Author's Response
      Every vanilla race can wear the Spartan armor. There is no Spartan race.
  8. lordniti2
    lordniti2
    5/5,
    i have always loved playing halo seeing it in starbound is even better not only that the detail you put into this mod is amazing
  9. Romendus
    Romendus
    5/5,
    Combining HALO and Starbound is really unique and awesome in so many ways. The mod itself has improved over its development both visually and coding wise. Not to mention there`s a lot of stuff that can still be added like more races (More Covenant races, possibly Prometheans), more weapons (Human, Elite, Brute and Forerunner), more armor variants (chest and leg variants from HALO REACH), vehicles (Possibly as tech or space ships), armor abilities (Most likely tech), but otherwise I`m really looking forward to seeing this mod expand itself even more.
  10. CaptainRick
    CaptainRick
    5/5,
    This mod is just epic. Makes starbound fun again, and tons of RP opportunities. Hopefully one day the elites can spawn as hostile so there can be epic battles, but, for now, I'll just attack bunkers with an ODST platoon. One last thing, it's incompatible with the Halobound mod. Says something about a needler then shuts down. I think both files attempt to overwrite then the game crashes.
    1. Pantherine
      Author's Response
      Thank you for bringing that to my attention it will be fixed in the next update.
  11. cashmani360
    cashmani360
    5/5,
    LOVE IT!
  12. AigleZero
    AigleZero
    5/5,
    The more you update this mod, the more I play Starbound and the more I love you.

This mod is so f*cking amazing, words cannot describe how much I love to play around with it !

I have not yet test the new guns and armor, but I have a question.

Will the weapons and armor have a crafting recipe in the future and, so, will be a bit more balanced to obtain ?

(Sorry if my English is a bit broken, it's not my native language)

Have a good day ! And thanks again !
  13. Maximus
    Maximus
    5/5,
    Words can't describe on how much I love this mod. Thank you so much for bringing my favorite video game lore into Starbound! 1000000/5
  14. Terode
    Terode
    5/5,
    Great mod, now I just wait for Curveblades...
  15. Aidan
    Aidan
    5/5,
    Version: 3.33
    5/5 tons of awesome new content and words perfectly with like over twenty other mods at once O _ O
  16. minh890
    minh890
    5/5,
    Version: 3.33
    Perfect mod. Great armors, great weapons. Halo is one of my favorite games and i always wanted to have it in starbound and you did so thank you.
  17. acouncilspectere
    acouncilspectere
    5/5,
    Version: 3.32fix
    Mods great, incredibly well done, but cant use it for some reason. Get a DBExpectation Error whenever i try to launch the game with it. Game overall has not updated to my knowledge, and im curious why so...
    1. Pantherine
      Author's Response
      Send me your log file please
  18. Undercat
    Undercat
    5/5,
    I love Halo, so that means I love this mod :)
  19. SpartanGZ
    SpartanGZ
    5/5,
    This mod brings my two favorite sci-fi games together in the best way possible! My friends and I go crazy every time the mod is updated, and I cant wait to see what comes next.

Quick question: are energy swords coming? If so... when?
  20. AigleZero
    AigleZero
    5/5,
    Well, in a word, AMAZING.

YOU ! YES, YOU MISTER ! Are the greatest modder I ever met (well, downloaded from, to be precise...)

Halo is my favorite game and since the release of Starbound I was praying the Forerunners to have a mod like this :P

Maybe a little problem... How can I change the Sangheili's ship ? I know how to do it with a " non pak " mod, but with this, how can I do ? :)

Thanks for making this mod, have a great day/night/Afternoon/Afterlife (?) !
    1. Pantherine
      Author's Response
      I believe that you just need to replace the .png in the ship world folder with a different one and then make sure you rename it to what the original was file that you replaced was called.