1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Get Dyes Easily 2022-02-13

Brings another way to get dyes.

1. That1Rand0mChannel
    That1Rand0mChannel
    5/5,
    Version: 2022-02-13
    Excellent mod. It was always a bad choice that Starbound only stuck to the trope of "only flowers can let you make dye" instead of providing other choices for people like me who don't want to rely on the repetitive flower way, not to mention that Starbound is a game that takes place in space, so many of the alien planets should have their own way of creating normal stuff instead of the normal standard way. Anyways I'm getting a bit off track, all I want to say is thanks for creating this mod, it makes sense to have a different way of creating dyes and saves time, especially if my inventory gets overfilled with a bunch of fruit that will rot in 1 minute.
    1. Hepsylone
      Author's Response
      thank you very much for the nice feedback, that's exactly what I wanted to do, make the game more enjoyable =) !