1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Gems 1.2.0 - Enraged Koala

Adds gems to world generation. Useful to sell or to simply add color and variety to worlds.

1. Gems 1.2.0 - Enraged Koala

Claith
    1. Added Augmented Armors
      • Using gemstone sand (100 currently) it is possible to upgrade the copper armor to the gemstone's tier level
      • Takes a lot of work, so only copper armor as a test for right now. Alternatively, may create my own armors instead of reskins of existing armor, but with a much longer delay. I'm not an artist after all.
      • Each gem gives a different effect to the final armor. It may not be obvious sadly.
      • Interface issues are present due to the added effects. Looking into how to address them, or change how I deal with the armors so it could work in the default interface
      • Unlocked at each Tier
    2. Fixed text on ores
      • Emphasis on how to cut the gems
      • Remove "smelting" in description
    3. Switched to a .modpack style
      • Might fix an issue with uploading to this site
      • Still need to unzip.
Return to update list...