1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Gems 1.2.0 - Enraged Koala

Adds gems to world generation. Useful to sell or to simply add color and variety to worlds.

1. N1NJ4ftw
    N1NJ4ftw
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0 - Enraged Koala
    I love the mod but on Tier 1 planets I have been running into both cracked and non-cracked amethysts as well
  2. hamsterpowerftw
    hamsterpowerftw
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0 - Enraged Koala
    epic mod and i love the new armors!
  3. Lordanar1337
    Lordanar1337
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1 - Enraged Koala
    Mining is so much fun with this mod. Deep in the dark those shiny-crystals that are hanging/laying around. This brings back a really "mysterious" feeling while caving. I love it, absolutely. Thanks! You deserve the rating
    1. Claith
      Author's Response
      I thank you for the review. I can only hope I can make exploration more interesting.

I'm thinking of trying to make crystal monsters that act like mimics, so once you get close enough, they engage characters. This will not be in the next version, but maybe the one after that. 1.3 about.
  4. VoltStar
    VoltStar
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2 - Enraged Koala
    Grate mod for making pixels early / mid game. thanks!
    1. Claith
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review.

I haven't had much chance to balance the pixel gain per gem yet, so I can only hope they aren't giving too many pixels. Every time I think of playing the game to see, I want to work on one of my mods. Right now I'm playing from the start and trying to rush to tier 3 to see how the decorative crystals work out before I release the next version.

Also a few non-crashing bugs to fix. Hopefully it will be out within 6 hours.
  5. sewens
    sewens
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    GREATLY helps in earning pixels. This should be in the vanilla game.
    1. Claith
      Author's Response
      That is one thing I hope for. The idea is simple, and improves the game. Gonna update the mod shortly for the new game version.
  6. Kirbyroth
    Kirbyroth
    5/5,
    Very useful don't have to worry bout not having enough pixels after tier upgrading
  7. Dozer
    Dozer
    5/5,
    Well done, good mod! But could have done what some tools or things of your gems?
    1. Claith
      Author's Response
      Thank you Dozer.

Using the gems for equipment? I can't see it for tools, as gemstones are some what brittle. Accented armor perhaps. I'll think about it. One of the next mods I want to work on has to do with equipment, so I could toss it in there.