1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. varn1111
    varn1111
    5/5,
    Version: 3.98a
    hmm just like allways its a great mod! but if i can ask for something how about making and evolving life forms other then plants? ohh and the shhogoth quest is EPIC would love to see more
  2. Dextro
    Dextro
    5/5,
    Great mod. Good if you're waiting for 1.0
  3. Christopher Schutte
    Christopher Schutte
    5/5,
    Played with this mod when I hosted a private server for me and my friends, basically everything Sir Wilfrey said, this mod is amazing.
  4. overtube
    overtube
    5/5,
    WOW D:
  5. Skjoldrsson
    Skjoldrsson
    5/5,
    Almost as much content as Starbound itself packed into a mod. Question, ik it says not for nightly, and nightly is so much different atm than stable, are you really going to rework pretty much EVERYTHING at release? lol The only reason i havent been using your mods is because i fear for the safety of the future of my characters when 1.0 releases lol. how quick do you think the transition will be?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      im already working on the 1.0 conversion. You'll be fine. But it wont matter, since when 1.0 comes you will NEED to start a new character anyway.
  6. Jakeducake
    Jakeducake
    5/5,
    love it I'm done with it all ready bit hard to start but soo much fun (sorry for bad English)
  7. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    5/5,
    HOW DO YOU NOT HAVE THIS YET? Seriously, everything is fantastic, well-maintained, and just the right mix of complex and rewarding. Science, Bees, Music, Planets, Quests, Plants, Weapons, Armor, Enemies, and shitloads more, all with A++ mod quality. It's the second half of Starbound in my opinion.
  8. fail1y
    fail1y
    5/5,
    10/10 best mod that Starbound had :)
  9. Master Rhys Puff
    Master Rhys Puff
    5/5,
    Version: 3.95
    This mod is without a doubt a top 5 of the greatest mods for Starbound. Its so expansive, so many new armors, weapons and more! Crazy in depth crafting and farming. And might I add some weird backstory with a few of its own dungeons.
  10. Dictatorlane
    Dictatorlane
    5/5,
    NO FREAKING IDEA I JUST LOOKED AT IT AND LIKED IT :D
  11. Nuto
    Nuto
    5/5,
    This mod make me happy, but when I warp to protocyte world, my char warp again to ship.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      This review make me happy, but user did not read the very first thing posted on how to report bugs at the top of the page :)
  12. enchilada_supreme
    enchilada_supreme
    5/5,
    so awesome one bug it jumped me to a different star system when i was trying to go from planet to planet
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Sounds like user error. Never once heard of this happening in Starbound, ever, with any bug/mod :)
  13. Salwed
    Salwed
    5/5,
    Good
  14. Darklordbuttface
    Darklordbuttface
    5/5,
    Only just started and this mod is epic
  15. TheFloranChef
    TheFloranChef
    5/5,
    Version: 3.94
    The best mod? So much content. Thanks a lot for your effort and dedication!
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      You're very welcome.
  16. FrAndromeda
    FrAndromeda
    5/5,
    Version: 3.94
    This mod adds so much more to the game that I think it should be included :)
  17. foghorn
    foghorn
    5/5,
    Version: 3.93a
    So, just between us, tell the truth; you just like keeping S3r1ous busy, don't you?
    And why have I spent the last thirty minutes hunting for tiles to shoot at? :)

As always, great work, and thank you for your efforts to keep Starbound as fun as ever.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Just glad to provide some fun to everyone.
  18. Xylia
    Xylia
    5/5,
    Version: 3.93a
    This mod adds so much content! It takes Vanilla Starbound and turns it almost into an entirely different game, adding actual purpose to what you're doing in SB, and I'm sure that even once SB gets to 1.0, it will be even better. I highly recommend this; I don't think I could play SB without it.
  19. AzureDreams
    AzureDreams
    5/5,
    Version: 3.92
    I love the mod and all the detail and work put into it. There are a lot of things I have yet to explore and I plan to do a lot of exploring.

I felt it lacking on my main game but I didn't do a lot of exploring afterwords on my main so I started fresh and it seems a bit overwhelming at first with all the new ores underground and all the new recipes that I had no clu where to find at first. Still afraid I'm going to have to dedicate a planet to only storage... 0.0
  20. BelikrDscale
    BelikrDscale
    5/5,
    Version: 3.92
    This add so much more diversity to the game and extends the play-ability of each character considerably. the new planet types are fun to explore.