In this update, we have:
- Iimproved Inara's dress (it was supposed to have partial sleeves to begin with, but I couldn't figure them out until FoolsPower sent Kaylee's fluffy dress my way)
- Introduced Mal's pistol (aka Captain's Pistol)
- Introduced Zoe's rifle (aka Emergency Rifle)
- Introduced River's stick gun (aka Strange Stick)
- Introduced River's dress as gleaned from the end of the movie.
- Introduced Reaver Sword
- Introduced Reaver Axe
- Updated Parasol description text, because Ifrix's is better. =P
For some reason, when you look at River's top, there is no image, but the icon is fine and you can wear it fine. I know I had this problem before, but I can't remember how to fix it atm. I'm sure it will be fixed by the next update.
I'm not certain how balanced the guns are, but I based the melee weapons off tier 10 stuff:
I left the variations on Vera for now, but I only made tier 10 version of the rest of the weapons. Let me know if you want early game versions, I just figured you don't need more weapon clutter on your metalwork table then necessary.
I'll be working on spawners next, so it might be a bit before the next update while I figure out how to make custom ones. In the meantime, keep sending stuff to add!
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! [Upbeat Giraffe] 3.6
Loot to help you become your favorite Firefly characters.