1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Firefly (Pleased Giraffe) 1.1 Beta

"Serenity" Smuggler Ship from "Firefly" Series

1. s1lverw0lf
    Old, smuggler ship with some hidden room. Cosmic rats, cocroaches and some weird noises included.

// © Notice: Since old ver. by Dead Squirrel (and he himself) was lost in times, i've made an updated ver. of Serenity ship based on original artwork.
    Giraffe Update (up to Nightly) compatible! //

Minor and major fixes in interior, textures and feel.
    Now it spawns cats (no more apex pets!)

Everything is customizable (except cockpit/engine areas), more room and a captain's cabin added.

Works for human race (cegregation you say?)

________
    TO DO:
    - animated engine.
    Since PG there are various changes, which get me stucked in crashscreens after modifying Serenity Engine, so it still offline (not glowing).
    Firefly engine model is included, but not used in scheme.
    If anyone knows how to make it fuctionable will be absolutely appreciated.

- custom race support
    - custom sounds
    - shuttle
    - interior stuff

Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 3.53.40 PM.png

© Notice: an source ship model (shell) belongs to Dead Squirrel

Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 11.54.17 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 11.54.32 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-01-08 at 12.04.19 AM.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Hotfix - No more space Rats!
  2. Light fixes
  3. Minor Changes

Recent Reviews

1. Dead Squirrel
    Dead Squirrel
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 Beta
    Thanks for updating this! (Way back when) I kinda like how you opened it up, too.
  2. Centhor
    Centhor
    5/5,
    Please update engine animation when you are able to. Cause I love this ship, thank you!
  3. foghorn
    foghorn
    5/5,
    Good job! I hope that you are able to get the engines working again...this ship was the reason that I tried Starbound in the first place!
  4. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Great! I love Firefly!