1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Felin Intro Mission 1.4

Because it didn't make much sense otherwise

1. Kawa
    I never did think it made sense, lore wise, that a felin player would start on Earth and all that. This extension makes it so that felin players start with their own introduction mission, dovetailing into the vanilla outpost and its associated missions. I have plans on those as well.

Required item is required. This won't work without having the Felin mod installed as well.

Existing characters will probably lose the highlighting on the inspection tool. The cause is understood. You can fix it by doing a clue hunt quest if you have any left, or by typing /giveessentialitem "scanmode" "inspectiontool" in the chat console.

Thanks to Zornie for mapping assistance.

Background music: "Ether Disco" by Kevin MacLeod, incompetech.com, CC.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
    Pollyanna, tomssuli and Pohany like this.

Recent Reviews

1. lockclamp
    lockclamp
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    nice that make more sense than a protectorate cat
  2. tomssuli
    tomssuli
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Nice for Felin have their own lore. Fits purrfectly with rest of the game, as does the whole Felin race overall! =)
  3. MetalOvercoat
    MetalOvercoat
    5/5,
    man, now look at the posibilites, if we manage to change some IA lines (specially the one related to these treasures guardians) we can now piece an alternate story of a cat that saves the universe and even add an "Sad" ending for the protectorade as the player inst one of then (the last active one?) the old woman in the chair will be even more sad lol
  4. Ancev Caine
    Ancev Caine
    5/5,
    Works perfectly and I believe bodes well for possible future Starbound modding.
  5. Chofranc
    Chofranc
    5/5,
    Seems good, i tested it and is a good work, the AI still mention the escape from the earth instead of a malfunction that is showed in the cinematic.
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      The AI's line once you're on the ship is not changed by this mod. However, the upcoming Felin base mod update includes this change.