Expanding the fridge
Simply increases the fridge inventory so that you can keep all of your ingredients ready for cooking.
- Compatible with Stardew Valley 1.2+.
- Should work with all mods that does not modify how the fridge handles inventory.
- Use only one of the included folders.
- If you can't unzip the file you might need to download the latest version of winrar.
- SMAPI 1.13+
- Stardew Valley 1.2+
- Click the organize button to switch between standard and scrolling menu.
- Use the mouse scroll to scroll the scrolling menu.
- Download the "Expanded Fridge Files" zip file.
- Extract the "Expanded Fridge Files" zip file to a new folder.
- Open the folder named after the version you want to use. ( example "MediumExpandedFridge" )
- Copy the "ExpandedFridge" folder inside into your Stardew Valley mods folder.
- Make sure your fridge does not have more than 36 items in it.
- Go to your Stardew Valley mods folder.
- Delete the "ExpandedFridge" folder.
Increase the inventory of the fridge to 48.
- Small Expanded Fridge
Increase the inventory of the fridge to 80.
- Medium Expanded Fridge
Increase the inventory of the fridge to 144.
- Large Expanded Fridge
Increase the inventory of the fridge every house upgrade. First upgrade gives 48 inventory slots, second upgrade gives 80 inventory slots and third gives 144 inventory slots.
- Dynamic Expanded Fridge
Whenever you put an item in the fridge it will get organized. This is expected and will probably never change since it is part of how this mod updates the fridge menu.
- Automatic Organization
The position of the fridge menu is wrong if you use a low resolution.
- Low Resolution Problem
The position of the text is wrong when in the fridge using Chests Anywhere.
- Chests Anywhere Label Bug
Currently the player inventory background is transparent when using the scrolling menu.
- Scrolling Menu Transparent
I will be quite busy for awhile so I can't do any major work on this mod right now but I'll try to answer messages and posts if there are any and maybe some minor bug fixing.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Expanded Fridge 1.2.3
Simply more space in your fridge.