1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Ethereals 3-10-2014

A colorful, unique race of wandering nomads.

1. Enraged Koala Update

Horus-the-Chorus
    Nothing was wrong with the mod, however I still changed the mod info. I know new content has been nonexistent, but I've been very busy with college and other things.
  2. Furious Koala Update

Horus-the-Chorus
    Self-explanatory!
  3. Color Update

Horus-the-Chorus
    2 new color combinations as requested by users.
  4. Another Fix

Horus-the-Chorus
    I fixed the mod to work with other races after I found out the whole race index system changed. Sorry for all the updates!
  5. Forgot to add some things

Horus-the-Chorus
    I accidentally left out the other required mod and installation instructions in the previous update. Should be there now...

Also! I have modded how the ships look a bit. But you may need to create a new character to see them. Existing characters will have the old ship. ):
  6. Update for Angry Koala

Horus-the-Chorus
    Self-explanatory
  7. Update for 12-22-2013

Horus-the-Chorus
    Changelog for 12/22/13
    - Genders given their own name generators
    - Genders given different sounds (hylotl_male2 and hylotl_female3)
    - Added toe claws!
    - Skins have been altered slightly
    - Male sprites have been thinned as per suggestion.

Female sprites have not been changed since making them skinnier would just make them look odd; suggestions are welcome though.
    GrimmSeraph likes this.