1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Eruvians - Maximas ALPHA 1.0.7

The Three-eyed Elven Race

1. Erynn
    The Basics
    The Eruvians are a three-eyed elven race that are seemingly hostile to anyone they meet. For this very reason, they are nearly extinct, and you (along with a select few) have been sent away to repopulate your race on another planet. Of course, this does not go by blindly past the other races.

However, you are not like the others. You are different, you have manners, you know how to survive, you're not as hostile as the others. That's why you know you won't perish like the rest of your race did.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The Features

• Edited sprites; three-eyes, elven ears and markings.
    • Tons of hairstyles; most male hairstyles are Hylotl
    • Custom flag and dialog with other races
    • Custom ai + tech suits
    Planned Features

• Custom ship [having ussies (will come back to it later)]
    • Custom pet
    • More hairstyles
    • Custom respawn animation (maybe?)
    • Custom emotes
    • Better sprites look (most likely to become wip soon)
    • Custom armors
    ///
    A/N: This is my first mod ever, so it definitely won't be Avali or Familiar level, but at the very least I hope some of you will enjoy this. This is decently WIP, but as I'm a very slow worker and since it works, I thought why not upload it? This way, my friends can download it and play with me.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. 1.0.7
  2. 1.0.7
  3. 1.0.7

Recent Reviews

1. TheGuyThatAteTheHat
    TheGuyThatAteTheHat
    5/5,
    Version: ALPHA 1.0.7
    I loved this race. I wanted everything about it in Starbound. The only thing I have a problem with is... it's unfinished. You can't leave the ship, but besides that, everything seems to be in order.
  2. Solzucht
    Solzucht
    5/5,
    Version: ALPHA 1.0.7
    Looks promising :)
    1. Erynn
      Author's Response
      Thank you! :D
      Now if I could stop being addicted to World of Warcraft and it's new class, I could be adding stuff to the race.
  3. cronus2233
    cronus2233
    5/5,
    Version: ALPHA 1.0.5
    Some NPC dies when i try interact with them.Fix plz.
    1. Erynn
      Author's Response
      Er..? I'm pretty sure that doesn't have anything to do with my mod. But instead of saying "fix plz", maybe give me a log to work with?
  4. Everlicht
    Everlicht
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-08-03
    The mod might be fresh and a WiP but the effort put into by a newly awoken modder, is nice. Can't wait to see it progress ahead.