1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Eralia's Race Changes 1.0

visual tweaks to most vanilla species

1. Eralia
    a mod i started work on in like 2016 and only now decided to finally release for some reason! it tweaks the sprites for most playable species, as well as a bunch of other associated assets like the tech selection, or objects, or some armors

image I made of 2021 of the main changes
    [​IMG]
    in particular florans lose most gender differences, i even edited some of their armors to minimize it

avians actually have variants included in the mod, but you have to replace them in the mod's assets folder itself. the one used by default is the digitigrade tailed one in the upper left
    [​IMG]

these were also replaced for both the character creator interface and the codexes
    [​IMG]

nuru is unfortunately 1px taller
    [​IMG]

probably not taking feedback on the changes. this is more of a personal mod if anything but maybe other people could use it too
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. icon2.png
    2. bird2.png
    3. cool floran.png
    4. objects.png