1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated ENZYM's Multi Mod 0.5 BETA

A wide variety of minute game tweaks!

1. ENZYM
    [​IMG]

Hey guys, so this is my Multi Mod - it contains a wide range of small tweaks to the game that I feel help improve it (in my opinion).

Please note that I will always be adding content to this mod!

Current Mod Contents
    - Impervium tools (axe and pickaxe).
    - Tiered Axes.
    - Ultimate Lantern Stick.
    - All ores and bars can be used in the refinery.
    - 10 ores/bars can be refined at a time.
    - You can now refine your waste materials for pixels.

Much More Coming Soon...

IMPERVIUM PICKAXE
    The blueprint is discovered when you mine a piece of rubium! (CRAFTED IN ANVILS)
    The impervium pickaxe is slightly better than the diamond drill but comes at a cost:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

TIERED AXES
    To discover the blueprints you need to mine a piece of the pickaxes ore e.g. for the copper axe blueprint you will discover it when you mine a piece of copper. (CRAFTED IN ANVILS)
    I felt that there wasn't enough axes, so this adds copper, silver, gold, platinum, diamond and impervium axes! They roughly require the same kind of ingredients that each pickaxe upgrade requires.
    The animations during use look stupid at the moment - looking into a fix.
    [​IMG]

ULTIMATE LANTERN STICK
    To discover the blueprint for the Ultimate Lantern Stick you need to mine a piece of rubium - this is because impervium is used in the recipe. (CRAFTED IN WOODEN CRAFTING TABLE)
    The Ultimate Lantern Stick is a mining essential! It is three times brighter than the normal lantern stick and is a great end game item for avid miners!

[​IMG]

EVERY ORE/BAR CAN BE REFINED
    Every ore and bar can be refined in the refinery, below are the prices to added and modified materials:

[​IMG]

STONE FURNACE IMPROVEMENT

If you have enough ore, 10 bars are produced each time in a stone furnace. This works for all basic ores. e.g. if you have 20 copper ore, it will all be used to make 10 bars on one smelt!

REFINERY IMPROVEMENT
    If you have more than 10 ores/bars in the refinery, it will refine 10 ores/bars at a time!
    This cuts down on refining time and gets the job done quicker!

REFINE WASTE MATERIALS
    If you have leftover waste material from mining you can refine 1000 blocks of it to give you 200 pixels!
    This is mainly just an advantage during early game when you need to get pixels quickly without having access to high tier ores.

[​IMG]

SPOTLIGHT

Recent Reviews

1. l Dylz l
    l Dylz l
    5/5,
    Version: 0.46 BETA
    Amazing mod loved the stuff added to the game :D Much love to you
  2. scythery0
    scythery0
    5/5,
    Version: 0.45 BETA
    I do like where this is going actually - the fact that it's all in one mod. Keep it up!
  3. MATTYtoHATTY
    MATTYtoHATTY
    5/5,
    Great additions, loved the end game additions.
  4. SmaugTheDragon
    SmaugTheDragon
    3/5,
    Excellent additions, only thing that does not let me use this mod is a bug with the pickaxes, they sometimes will not mine the materials in backdrop.
    1. ENZYM
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review.
      I was aware of some of the issues but I will look into the rest for you :D
  5. cardstocks
    cardstocks
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4 BETA
    1. ENZYM
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review!

I will look into your code and if I use it I will definitely credit you.

Thanks a lot!