1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Enhanced Storage 6.0.4

A quality of life mod which improves the whole storage system of Starbound.

1. Lupus Alifer
    Lupus Alifer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.061
    Moving a container without destroying your sorting is amazing
  2. thai1taxi
    thai1taxi
    5/5,
    Essential mod! Makes the game so much more enjoyable. Especially when it comes to moving from one place to another
  3. smitelight
    smitelight
    5/5,
    Being able to move filled containers without a pile of crap on the ground is pretty much the best thing ever.
  4. Incredipede
    Incredipede
    5/5,
    More storage space? Yup!
  5. Luckspeare
    Luckspeare
    5/5,
    Awesome. Storage is a huge issue, especially with Frackin Universe. I could not play without this anymore. For the record, I went conservative and used the normal, not hoarder, edition.
    1. NeoVanAlemania
  6. Kaiachi
    Kaiachi
    5/5,
    Oh my goodness thank you for this mod. I needed this so badly. >.>
    1. NeoVanAlemania
  7. Gevouden
    Gevouden
    5/5,
    Love the mod. Any chance you could increase stack size as well?
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thanks for your review! I can upload an optional file for it.
  8. Preacher
    Preacher
    5/5,
    Great mod, any chance to add a search function and or (auto.) sorting function? :-)
  9. Dragagan
    Dragagan
    5/5,
    For the hoarder in all of us. Or the part of us that doesn't want 50 chests everywhere. For the architect, the hunter, the wanderer, for objects you don't need right now. This mod is the only reason i'm playing starbound and not making chests for half an hour to clean my inventory, or accidentally breaking chests and you know how much that sucks. Well done.
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thanks so much :)
  10. tclww
    tclww
    5/5,
    Version: 1.05 [Upbeat Giraffe]
    great mod
  11. Seripa
    Seripa
    5/5,
    Bug on my part. There's nothing wrong with the mod.
  12. River Song
    River Song
    5/5,
    This is the FIRST mod that I've come across that actually works the way it's supposed to!! Thank you!!
  13. soul_eater
    soul_eater
    5/5,
    you are a true hero of starbound!
  14. blackwings051
    blackwings051
    5/5,
    Great!
  15. George Abitbol
    George Abitbol
    5/5,
    Thank you for this mod. It is a gift from the gods.
    Smashing containers while keeping the content inside is a game changer and should be in vanilla game. What were they thinking? Now I can change the layout of my ship without tediously removing the content of each container. And no more accidents!

I hate having my stuff scattered in tons of 16-24 slots containers that I have to put everywhere. Before this mod I was using several copies of the 64 slots ship locker, but now, with the increased containers size, I can have a nicer layout, with more space for decoration. It's great.
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thanks for your review! ;)
  16. Dekrosna
    Dekrosna
    5/5,
    I can honestly say that this mod has been a saving grace for me when it comes to storage... Also more room for other stuff on my ship.
  17. MrChow
    MrChow
    5/5,
    Version: 1.04 [Upbeat Giraffe]
    I've used to use "Movable Containters" mod with Enraged Koala build, and I'm happy I've finally found its successor!

Thank you soooo much~! (\(^ะด^)/)
  18. Zalexard
    Zalexard
    5/5,
    Version: 1.04 [Upbeat Giraffe]
    This + Creative Mode storage containers = OHMYGODI'MSOHAPPYYOU'RESOAWESOME
  19. JoKEraI
    JoKEraI
    5/5,
    Version: 1.034 [Upbeat Giraffe]
    Excellent Mod, as a hoarder this is an absolute life saver when I need to reorganize my stuff.
    I did noticed that you stated this mod is working with Medical Potions mod but <Medical Cupboard> does not keep it's content when I tried to move it, perhaps you can take a look into this.
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thanks for your review!
      Hmm...here the Medical Cupboard works fine with Enhanced Storage. Nevertheless I will take a look at this.
  20. Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    5/5,
    Version: 1.034 [Upbeat Giraffe]
    Very nice. Thanks for this. :)
    *downloads hoarder edition* >: )