1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Enhanced Lantern Sticks 0.3

Additional Lantern Sticks with improved brightness and colour!

1. leigh_t
    Enhanced Lantern Sticks

This mod adds new enhanced lantern sticks to the game. Each new Lantern Stick offers improved brightness, and the light given off has a tint of the materials used to create it.
    • Aegisalt Lantern Stick (green tint)
    • Cerulium Lantern Stick (blue/purple tint)
    • Rubium Lantern Stick (red tint)
    The idea was to give a little more character to underground mining parties using different coloured lights, and offer some much needed improvement over the original Lantern Stick.

The blueprints unlock at the point you are able to use the required ore, for example the Aegisalt Lantern Stick becomes available after using the Durasteel Tech Upgrade.

The lantern sticks require a little extra kick to get that lovely glow out of them, some of your existing technology will have to be repurposed in order to create the required materials!

This mod is hosted on Github, and you are welcome to submit issues and improvements to it there.

Images

1. lanternsticks_blueprints.png
    2. lanternsticks.png
    speedyape, VinchenzoJackal and Shijn like this.

Recent Reviews

1. oranite
    oranite
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3
    Loving this so far.
  2. ignika
    ignika
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.1
    Works great, love the new lanterns, and that it adds a new usage to an otherwise underused device.
  3. zekken
    zekken
    4/5,
    Version: 0.2.1
    like the idea behind this, however i have no idea how to advance through this. I cant find out how to get iraddiated agisalt for the next lantern stick.
    1. leigh_t
      Author's Response
      I guess I made it a little abstract. Check out your pixel compressor :)