1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Energy Devices 0.9.2b

Mod introducing new fuel devices and removing Coal as a fuel source

1. tobywild95
    tobywild95
    2/5,
    Version: 0.9.2b
    Its a good idea and I like how you made it so players had to make the distress beacon before progressing which by then end will give the basis to a large house or base to store things after leaving the first planet, however, there was no solar panel on any of my crafting equipment INCLUDING the metalwork station, so when I had actually prepared batteries for after the UFO was defeated, I couldn't charge them...
  2. runelsted
    runelsted
    4/5,
    can you fix the generic item error with solar panel...

othervise great mod.
  3. jokeurface
    jokeurface
    4/5,
    can you fix the generic item error with solar panel
  4. ahappydude
    ahappydude
    5/5,
    Great idea but i also get the generic item error with solar panel,
  5. DrGasmo
    DrGasmo
    2/5,
    Breaks alpha sector by removing coal as a source, this leads you from starter planet directly to the next sector. Also, I'm pretty sure on my version the panels are just generic items.. I've defeated UFO and I can get batteries and Generic Item.
  6. Shadow Wolf TJC
    Shadow Wolf TJC
    4/5,
    Version: 0.9.2a
    Much better, now that the tier 2 list is no longer being overwritten, though I'm still concerned about the lack of ability to travel to other Alpha-sector planets until after defeating the Penguin UFO, which is what's keeping me from giving this mod a 5-star rating.
  7. Toastation
    Toastation
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9.2
    nice! :)
  8. Shadow Wolf TJC
    Shadow Wolf TJC
    1/5,
    Version: 0.9.2
    While the concept seems pretty nice, there are a couple bones that I have to pick with this mod:

1. Since players will no longer be able to use coal to power their spaceships, and since players will need to use a Metalworking Station to craft batteries and solar panels, players will be unable to leave their starting planet until after they defeat the Penguin UFO.

2. This is the major one! By overwriting the entirety of the tier 2 recipe list, and leaving it blank, you're cutting players off from ALOT of tech, some of which is needed to progress, such as the Robotic Crafting Table, and the Robot Boss parts. Why do you even need to overwrite the Tier 2 recipes when you're not planning on adding anything to it?
    1. Hiztaar
      Author's Response
      You are right. But it was not my purpose as I haven't checked the line. I used it to quickly locate my solarpanel and I forgot to remove it. Tier 2 is supposed to stay untouched right now. Sorry for inconvenience.
  9. suca
    suca
    4/5,
    Version: 0.9.1
    You are very fast :D
    Anyway the idea is very nice but, when i interact with the solar panel my game crash :/
    1. Hiztaar
      Author's Response
      That's strange, I'll remove the LUA script and update :)
  10. suca
    suca
    4/5,
    Version: 0.9.0
    Can u update it for latest version plz?
    1. Hiztaar
  11. -Dylan-
    -Dylan-
    3/5,
    Version: 0.9.0
    cant wait tell I get some sun powerz
  12. slass555679