Do you want to be able to tell at a glance if a crop has been watered, even if you can't see the ground behind the crops like Hops, Grapes and Hay (especially if you can't see the ground)? Or you want crops to have different watered/not-watered sprites just as an aesthetic choice? Then you can use this mod.
Mizujakkaru - for the crops' sprites used in the "Longevity crops" tilesheet (included for compatibility with RTGOAT's Longevity mod).
pardeike - for Harmony library.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Did You Water Your Crops? 1.3.3
See at a glance if you have already watered a crop.
- Did You Water Your Crops? (Custom Crops compatibility fix) Dec 7, 2017
- Did You Water Your Crops? 1.3.2 Dec 3, 2017
- [SMAPI] Did You Water Your Crops? Nov 15, 2017