New and improved Defense Turret
Turrets now require you to put in a weapon. The turret will use the slotted in weapon to shoot instead of shooting its own bullets. It will have the same rate of fire, damage, spread, and energy usage as whatever weapon you put in.
Turrets can now be placed on walls and ceilings in addition to being placed on the ground. No longer a standing defense turret!
Rather than being manually recharged it will now have an automatically recharging energy pool. The max energy is scaled based on the level of the gun in the gun slot. When the turret runs out of energy it will stop shooting until it has recharged enough energy to shoot again.
- Bugs with world wrapping are fixed
- General code cleanup
- No longer activated by interacting (activate by putting a weapon in)
- No longer has wire nodes (fixed in next update hopefully)
1. Download the .zip
2. Extract the .zip into your mods folder in the starbound directory
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated Defense Turret 2.0
Automatic defense turret, shoots monsters