1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Dead Squirrel's Firefly 1.0 Enraged Koala

Firefly/Serenity playership - "You paid money for this, sir? On purpose?"

1. Traijan
    Traijan
    5/5,
    Version: 0.8
    Very nice looking ship. I only wish that we could use more than one ship type per species in the game so that I'd be able to have one apex character with one ship and another apex with your ship.
    1. Dead Squirrel
      Author's Response
      Actually, you can! Just takes a little file-work. The Firefly uses unique .pngs, so once a character is created you can change the dropship.structure to a different ship for the second character. Message me if you'd like more detailed instructions.

(Here's to hoping Chucklefish add an in-game shipmerchant ...)
  2. kittentamer
    kittentamer
    5/5,
    Version: 0.8
    I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. The best mod ever, IMO.
    The only thing I have to keep doing is swapping it to usable for avians. ^.~
  3. Psychicgammarays
    Psychicgammarays
    5/5,
    Version: 0.7
    Very well done! Love the detai. The effort and love for the Firefly universe is clearly visible, and flying Serenity adds that much more charm to the game!
  4. Cakewalker
    Cakewalker
    5/5,
    i love it!
  5. ecips
    ecips
    5/5,
    Yes Sir, Cpt. Tightpants!

...my ... this is SO epic! Thank you! :D
  6. Straylight
    Straylight
    5/5,
    I've been keeping an eye on most, if not all, Firefly ship mods and this is by far the most accurate and most detailed. The two dinosaurs alone made me grin ear to ear.
    1. Dead Squirrel
      Author's Response
      :D Me too. Wash was a dino-fighting machine!
  7. Zero127
    Zero127
    5/5,
    I actually got out my DVDs, threw them in, got a full set of about 6 source images and sat down to do this myself. I got the blueprint flipped around (since starbound ships face right, and my source files all had it facing left). I thought, hrm, I wonder if somebody's done this. I can't be the first one to think of this... Behold. Not only done it, but done so well, i deleted the images on the spot. It looks phenomenal. Everybody I know is going to use this ship. I hope when ship upgrades come in we can upgrade to custom ships. I would love nothing more than to "graduate" to my favorite tv show's star player (Pun!). Amazing job. Words can't express how complete this is man. Seriously top notch work. Thank you SO much for sharing this with the community.
    1. Dead Squirrel
      Author's Response
      Thanks, Zero, your review made my day! I'm hoping Chucklefish add in-game custom ship support too.

If you're still in a modding mood, kitten tamer and I need help spriting clothing and objects from Firefly for the Box-of-Loot mod. Gimme a shout!
  8. calem
    calem
    5/5,
    you are an artist TOP :)
  9. VIcariousViking
    VIcariousViking
    5/5,
  10. maximum0428
    maximum0428
    5/5,
    amazing mod! takes ma back to when i first watched this show! Thanks!
  11. compmage
    compmage
    5/5,
    Love it!

Is there anyway to change to back walls? Some of my crew quarters look more like engine rooms :)
    1. Dead Squirrel
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! I'm looking into ways to make the backwalls customizable, that seems to be a popular request.
  12. Altruisa
    Altruisa
    5/5,
    Gorram best ship in the 'verse.
  13. SilentXeno
    SilentXeno
    5/5,
    Shiny!
  14. roro
    roro
    5/5,
    不错~
  15. Dilly
    Dilly
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6
    wonderful! i adore this mod so much!! it looks and feels like the firefly universe
  16. Myrdden42
    Myrdden42
    5/5,
    Serenity is by far the most homily of ships. Perfect for voyage in the black.
  17. arcath
    arcath
    5/5,
    Shiny!
  18. AskalCanrith
    AskalCanrith
    5/5,
    Leaf in the wind, sir. Leaf in the goramn wind.
  19. Johnley
    Johnley
    5/5,
    Finally, but worth the wait.
  20. swiftkilla
    swiftkilla
    5/5,
    Awesome ship mod!