- Install the latest version of SMAPI.
- Download this mod and unzip it into Stardew Valley/Mods.
- Run the game using SMAPI.
How to use
The screenshot will be taken automatically. Screenshots will be added in the StardewValley/Screenshots folder. This can be navigated to in-game by scrolling to the bottom of the "Options" tab in the menu.
Each screenshot is named with "year-season-day.png" numerical format. So on Year 1, Spring, Day 3, the screenshot would be named "01-01-03.png".
Creating a GIF
By collecting one screenshot for every in-game day, you can take your folder of screenshots and use them to create a GIF of your farm! This is a cool way of looking at how your farm changes over time. There are many GIF makers that can be found online, such as ezgif GIF maker.
- Works with Stardew Valley 1.4 or later on Linux/Mac/Windows.
- Works in both singleplayer and multiplayer.
- No known mod conflicts.
Here's a sneak peak of just a few features that you can expect in the next release, v1.1.0, coming late December 2019!
- Configuration options for what time of day screenshot is taken.
- Player will not need to be on farm during the time that the screenshot is taken.
- Configuration options for what weather appears in screenshots.
- Ability to choose where the screenshots will be stored on your computer.
- And more!
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Daily Screenshot 1.0.3
Automatically takes a daily screenshot of your entire farm.