Custom Space Station Rooms - Freely Buildable Expansion Areas
by themrpiggy22 and Vas
1.3 Compatible - Also available on Steam Workshop
Two new space station modules:
- Build Area [1x1] (Same size as core)
- Large Build Area [3x3] (Same size as large core)
- Horizontal Build Corridor [1x1]
- Long Horizontal Build Corridor [3x1]
- Vertical Build Shaft [1x1]
- Long Vertical Build Shaft [1x3]
- Build Corner NE [1x1]
- Build Corner NW [1x1]
- Build Corner SE [1x1]
- Build Corner SW [1x1]
- Build T-Junction NWS [1x1]
- Build T-Junction NES [1x1]
- Build T-Junction SWE [1x1]
- Build T-Junction NWE [1x1]
You can remove the hazard blocks that outline the area but keep in mind that there will always be gravity inside the area that they surround.
- Add more shapes/configurations of buildable areas.
- Find a way to make the expansion slots invisible when not in use/hidden.
- Find a way to remove gravity outside station but within build areas.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Custom Space Station Rooms - Freely Buildable Expansion Areas 1.3.1 for Starbound 1.3
Allows you to expand your space stations with freely buildable areas.
- 1.3.1 - Expansion Slot Hotfix Aug 15, 2017
- 1.3 - Seamless Modules and Revised Prices Aug 14, 2017
- 1.2 - Corners and T-Junctions Jul 12, 2017