1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Art Pack 1.36a

Walls, decals and murals, everything you need to cover up your walls.

1. The whoops update

Quinch
    Accidentally included a piece of art without permission - the recipe has been removed and the asset dummied out.
  2. The Obscured Update

Quinch
    It's been a while, hasn't it? I don't have much of an excuse and I won't offer one - truth be told, I lost interest for a while. On the other hand, I came back with "Ideas" which turned out a hell of a lot better than I expected. Long story short, the pictures now hang on the actual wall - *behind* existing furniture. Thanks to a tip by Kawa-neechan about spaces vs. spacescan on Starbound Discord and subsequently an awesome guide about object placement by Charlatan, I rebuilt all the art...
  3. One... HUNDREEEED... paintings!

Quinch
    We have officially broken 100 pictures in the mod! For any contributors that might be reading this, thank you so much! I feel like I can finally say this is worthy of being called v1.03.

The latest addition adds another fifteen pictures, mostly landscapes and other natury stuff. Check the patch notes for the contributors and links to original pieces.

Cheers, folks!

Shroom Guard, by Heriberto Martinez - https://www.deviantart.com/heribertomartinez/art/Shroom-Guard-759188999...
  4. The Late Night Update

Quinch
  5. The Don't-Read-Too-Much-Into-The-Version-Number Update

Quinch
  6. 0.58: The Ratty Update

Quinch
  7. 0.52: The Multifaceted Update

Quinch
  8. 0.45: The I Suppose I Should Start Including Screenshots Update

Quinch
  9. V0.38 - One-fifth temperature decrease update

Quinch