I was a bit annoyed by the mess the chat was when played on my ship or something appeared behind the chat or even in case there was just bright sky behind it, the font, although very matching to the game's artstyle didn't help making chat easier to read either, so I decided to make a little, simple mod changing the way chat looks like in the game. Here are the changes in Chat 2.0:
- Dark background for better readability,
- White text when typing,
- Toned down, but pleasant to look at text colors,
- Extended time of chat box and bubble visibility,
- Chat history has been increased several hundread times,
- Chat bubbles are slightly wider now,
- Significantly increased chat box height,
- Vibrant, colorful chat box tabs names,
- Reorganized tabs,
- Cooler tabs names,
- And finally a brand new, more readable font.
Could be more, but I may have forgotten to list them. Can't help it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Chat 2.0 2018-08-27
A simple mod changing the way chat looks like to make it more enjoyable to use.