Switched to googledrive, so to download click on the arrow in the top right
To access everything, go to crafting menu (default C) and choose Castlevania Trader or Castlevania Librarian
And things to wear:
Other little thingies:
-invisible light sources
-invisible Xor switch
(if u forgot where u put those, equip wiring tool, you'll see the nodes)
-vanilla items for sell:
pickaxes, fossil brushes, light augments for backpack, upgrade and manipulator modules, tech cards
-invisible back and head gears
Some things can be coloured with Paint Gun:
Blocks and platforms
Switches, invisible things
Kitchen related things
Castlevania things that go on the wall
Non Castlevania things +
Castlevania things with some specific purposes
Also avaliable on Steam
Tiles ID 12900-12999
- Wonderful people who helped me with lua:
- Wonderful person who did Novakids (and a few other) descriptions:
- Konami and sprite rippers, mostly from here http://www.spriters-resource.com/
and here http://www.castlevaniacrypt.com/
- Shantae objects are from Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
- Addams Family objects are from SNES game
- Some paintings by this fella http://vladimirkush.com/
- The initial base for the interface is Chocobo Mount mod http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/chocobo-mounts.1833/
- The redwood blocks are heavily inspired by mahogany blocks from pack & print (no longer avaliable ).
- Pretty Undertale pics by http://foop-mcfawn.deviantart.com/
- Bunch of sources like my harddrive, Google, Flickr and so on.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Objects ripped from Castlevania games + a few misc things
- 1.3.2 Apr 3, 2017
- FU compatability fix Feb 27, 2017
- halloween update Feb 26, 2017