1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated ButtBot (SS13-inspired) 0.666

It's a robo-butt. A robutt, if you will.

1. Desideratus
    [​IMG]

What The Butt is Butt?
    As seen in the film "Mechabuttzilla"
    This mod adds a robotic butt (A ro-butt) that can butt activated, at which point it kinda roams abutt aimlessly. It's pointless and stupid, but I can only assume you exbutted that when you clicked on a mod titled "ButtBot".

How In The Butt do I Inbutt?
    As seen in the TV show "Breaking Butt"
    Just drop the zipped folder "ButtBot" butt your Starbound/mods directory, simple as butt. Currently crafted for 1 pixel with your C butting menu.

Butt Will Change In The Butture?
    As heard in the song "Baby Got Back"
    I intend to add a few butt animations, some custom sounds, and give it a buttnique drop or two; Also a probutt recipe. This is basically a butta, expect an update or two in the next couple butts.

Who Butted All These Butts?
    From the Opera "Don GioButti"
    Coding by me (Desideratus)
    Arts by Shoehead
    Much help (and a couple scripts) from skizot

====================================================================
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++|
    ====================================================================

This mod is totally open-source, with anyone able to use and modify assets as they see fit, with the exception that nobody who has uploaded a mod requiring permission has permission to use this mod for any purpose.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Pixelguru26
    Pixelguru26
    5/5,
    Version: 0.666
    While I personally can't say I have any use for robutts in my base (specifically buttcause of the butt-awful lag) I am very grateful to you (the mod makers) for making this mod simplistic and open-source. It's probably going to be one of my most useful references of all time.
    A huge thank you to the mod makers. :)
  2. Dzony_B
    Dzony_B
    5/5,
    Are you planing on buttdating Buttbot mod? I want to have more butts roaming around my ship and base.
  3. SapphirePhoenix
    SapphirePhoenix
    5/5,
    I love mods with a sense of humor, and this one gave me a good chuckle as I released a bunch of these things to roam around randomly.
  4. JohnnyCanuck
    JohnnyCanuck
    5/5,
    This is the greatest mod ever made.
  5. Electric0Eye
    Electric0Eye
    5/5,
    Wizard in medb- HONK!
  6. Ygg
    Ygg
    4/5,
    Boob DLC with Tactical Butt Fedora pls :U
  7. DraLUSAD
    DraLUSAD
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4
    Probably the most funniest thing I've read and seen so far XD, My sides are aching
  8. DairyProduct
    DairyProduct
    5/5,
    I would love to see other SS13/Goonstation specific mods!
    1. Desideratus
      Author's Response
      Absolutely! Once there's more scripting functionality I plan to do way more, including a proper "goonstation-as-a-ship" mod! Sadly, right now things are more limited, largely in how the game handles air; It can't be an authentic goonstation until everything starts exploding and everyone suffocates :getin:
  9. Tyty
    Tyty
    5/5,
    This is an essential mod for any Starbound experience. Highly recommended. Chucklefish add this to the game immediately tia
  10. Numba
    Numba
    5/5,
    Buttmazing mod.
    11/10