1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated BIONICLE - Toa Mata Weapon Pack 1.2

Fight your way through the galaxy with the Toa Mata's weapons!

1. Terode
    Terode
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    I'm giving you six stars because I love Bionicle (Even still have some of the spiders in my room). Hope to see some Bionicles running around the universe soon.
  2. Arashikage24
    Arashikage24
    5/5,
    I missed bionicle. Too bad I have only limited knowledge about the toa nuva because i only have books about the toa metru. If I can only create mods, I want to create toa metru's gear. :))
  3. ravenvalentine
    ravenvalentine
    5/5,
    i am giving this a 5 even without using.. why you might ask ? well it made me smile and it looks very well made + much like the lego toy...you can have the one that represents you well ^_^
  4. HyperMan19680
    HyperMan19680
    5/5,
    Seems like a good mod from what I am seeing. The weapons look AWESOME. I couldn't see why you couldn't make Pohatu's feet, or his Toa Nuva Claws. Which could lead into a later update that allows them to be combined into a ball for a ranged attack.
    1. Feathery Dust
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the positive feedback! Sadly starbound doesn't have a kicking feature yet, so making his "feet" would prove to be quite difficult. Also if I ever get to making a race mod his Toa Nuva weapon would certainly be there ;)
  5. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Great!
    1. Feathery Dust
      Author's Response
      I appreciate the positive feedback!
  6. 7Dark_Ace_of_Shadows77
    7Dark_Ace_of_Shadows77
    5/5,
    You are AMAZING!! I rate 5 out of 5 simply because of what this is! So many memories go with this mod. Only thing that could make this even better is a Race mod.
    1. Feathery Dust
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the positive feedback! Fun Fact: Making a race mod was my next idea, so once I have more free time I'll start working on one for sure.
  7. Epic Wizard
    Epic Wizard
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    You are awesome,your mod is awesome.
    I would love to see a mod that adds bionicle universe in starbound.
    1. Feathery Dust
      Author's Response
      I appreciate the response! Currently I'm not skilled enough to do so, but maybe someday I'll try to do that.