1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Biologically-Correct Torsos v0.2.5 (Tiers 1+2 & AVF)

Do birds, fish and plants really need, uh, those?

1. Shake your tail feather with 0.2.5!

charity236
    Wow, over 200 total downloads! For such a niche mod, I'm stoked to reach such a number! Thank you everyone! <3

Now, down to business - it's not a whole new version, but I still have some cool stuff for you all:
    • Inclusion of Avian Tail Feathers by RyuujinZERO. Yes, our first set of optional body parts, and first addon for this mod! (Yo dawg, I herd yo like addons...) You don't need to download anything else, as the files are included in BCT.
      • Note that I did change a pixel on certain tail sprites, so it's not 100% the same as the original AVT.
      • Thanks must obviously go to RyuujinZERO. Thanks also to Mackinz for pushing it up the priority list, and nubnubbud for first putting it together.
    • To go with the above, I've changed the folder structure inside the .zip and added a readme with install instructions, since it's a tad more complicated now.
    • Tweaked certain Avian sprites where the legs and torso-fluff meet. You may not even notice the change, but it looks cleaner to me. *shrugs*
    • Removed frame guides and the (apparently unused) climbing sprites from all sheets. This has shrunk file sizes by around 50%. (If climbing is (re?)implemented, I'll add those sprites back in; if you need the frame guides, look at the vanilla files instead.)
    • Reorganised/prettied up the mod page a bit, and added sections for addon installation and credits. Also, added an icon, cause it's about time I did that ;)
    Despite classes and another as-yet-unreleased mod I'm working on, the Tier 3+4 update is still coming. :catface:
Return to update list...