NOTICE: Betabound will no longer be distributed via Google Drive for users of Chucklefish forums. Instead, it will be distributed via Github.
• T7+ Betabound weapons adjusted; they now branch off at T6, similar to armors. Weapons can specalize in speed, energy usage, or attack damage.
• NOTICE: You may need to craft new weapons to get the adjusted stats.
• Unique broadswords now have more abilities than just parry!
• Explorer's Lantern (vanilla item) is no longer uselessly dim! It's now bright enough to replace your flashlight
-=- Weapons -=-
• Water Sword, Fire Sword, Toxic Sword have new alt abilities: Blade Charge, Flying Slash, Blink Explosion, Trail Dash
• Starcleaver, Chromosword, Cellshade, Rainbow Sword, Candy Cane have more alt abilities: Blade Charge, Pogo Sword, Rising Slash, Spin Slash, Super Spin Slash
• The red parts on Terminite are now dyeabler those who have SAIL messages disabled
• Wooden Cooking Table now says Cooking Table (rather than Kitchen Counter) in its interface
• Ferozium (Scintillium) Sniper Rifle now uses ammo
• Betabound daggers and shortswords now have stats consistent with their vanilla counterparts
• Crafted daggers no longer act as hunting weapons. Use and upgrade the hunting knife or use other hunting weapons
• Slight Pulse Rifle stat adjustments
• Stat adjustments to uzis, avian guns (now avian heavy blasters), and avian blasters
• Avian Heavy Blasters are no longer held in an extremely goofy way
• Bone Rifles and Avian Heavy Blasters now have an alt ability
-=- Changes -=-
• Preservatives description now states that it prevents the item from being used in crafting, fo
• Ferozium Compound is now known as Scintillium Compound! Thanks to BlossomDancer for the name!
• Ursa Miner now sells iron pickaxes
• Upgrades to the vanilla Explorer's Lantern item; brighter, animated, has fullbright parts, sounds, and can be toggled
• Adjusted tiered tech chest capacities
• Infinity Express now opens its doors when someone walks by
• Avian Temple Guards can now wield avian (heavy) blasters
• Decreased the rate at which some NPC's drop weapons
• Boss-spawning objects now have a hint in their tooltip regarding why you should craft them, because having menacing red text and a unique rarity border isn't enough.
• Reduced the glow of uranium, plutonium, and solarium ores
• Impervium Compound now made from violium and gold/solarium
-=- Bug Fixes -=-
• Fix fire sword being held by the end rather than the middle of its handle
• Royal and Seashell shields now use the dual-shield-wielding thing
• Wartweed Jam now rots in 30 hours rather than 6
• Vanilla bug fix: Casual Shorts and Casual Cardigan no longer have a price of 0. You can purchase them now
• Fixed inaccurate Energy Per Shot labels
• Fix Pulse Rifle muzzle being slightly higher than it should
• Vanilla bug fix: Coralcreep Curry stats are wrong
• Bottled Water now shows when filtering by consumables
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
A base-game enhancement mod featuring new content! Not an overhaul.