• Pretty much every Betabound recipe moved to vanilla crafting stations.
• To make Betabound more user-friendly, redundant beta crafting stations have been phased out (ie: iron anvil being able to craft items that the vanilla anvil can't for some reason). This is to reduce the amount of crafting stations and to make Betabound's content more accessible.
-=- New -=-
• Added an iron pickaxe
-=- Removed -=-
• Yeah, yeah, Betabound, removing stuff? Hersey!
• Disabled the tutorial questline which guides the player towards crafting a Distress Beacon
-=- Crafting -=-
• Many Betabound items now craftable at vanilla crafting stations
• Disabled redundant crafting stations
-=- Misc -=-
• Changed the colors of the new microformers from the last update (Crystalline, Crystal Caves, Rust, Coral Caves...)
• Eye Guards can sometimes drop their swords. They can also use Eye Swords
• Added a stripe to the platinum pickaxe icon's handle to differentiate it from the silver pickaxe icon-- and because the other platinum pickaxe images feature a stripe. In order to maintain the balance of the universe, the newly introduced iron pickaxe looks quite similar to the silver pickaxe.
• Stone Axe is now two-handed
• Adjusted the price of the replacement Matter Manipulator-- It's now 100 pixels instead of 1,000
• Adjusted the prices of racial weapons/armor
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
A large mod bringing back tons of new content!