1. New alts for crafted aegisalt & ferozium guns and Novakid rifles!
2. T6 ferozium guns are now T8!
3. Tech Equippers! Quickly equip tech!
-=- Weapons -=-
• Aegishot alt ability: Piercing Shot
• Aegisalt Rifle alt ability: Bouncing Shot
• Ferozium Rifle alt ability: Spray 'n Pray
• Ferozium Launcher alt ability: Rocket Burst
• Ferozium Sniper alt ability: Grenade Launcher
• Novakid T2 & 3 alt ability: Bouncing Shot
• Novakid T4 & 5 alt ability: Explosive Shot
• Novakid T6 & 7 alt ability: Enemy Bomb
• Novakid T8 & 9 alt ability: Marked Shot
-=- New -=-
• Tech Equippers! Trying to bind only one tech at a Tech Station will give you an item to swap to that tech.
-=- Misc -=-
• Added sound effects to all throwable items.
• Added sound effects to thrown stimbombs and certain grenades.
• Bottled Water food value increased to 1.5, from 0.2.
• Standard Issue Counter and Medieval Counters can now be used for cooking.
• Gave some crafting stations new icons.
• Tech Drives can be used to unlock available techs. ie: If the tech menu shows Pulse Jump, but it's locked and needs 3 tech cards, you can just use a Tech Drive with Pulse Jump on it.
-=- Bug Fixes -=-
• Fixed muzzle flash positions of every racial rifle.
• Fixed a sloppy copypaste somewhere.
• Moved the Bare Hands Crafting Icon to the left by one single pixel. Did you know there is no way to move it? Yeah. I did it anyway. That 'position' value? Useless. Does nothing.
• Added two missing pixels to the Iron Anvil Crafting Icon, which... moved the image to the right by one pixel. Luckily, I knew exactly how to move it.
• Remember the Bare Hands crafting thing? Yeah. Undid it. Sad, but true. I had to. Why? Because everything that doesn't use a specific config uses it and the image is so thick that it isn't completely hidden behind other icons!
• Hey, remember the Iron Anvil thing? Yeah. And you remember how no matter what I tried, that one Sliding Door recipe wouldn't appear, EVER, even in admin, until I change the price from like 125 to ANYTHING else? Thankfully, that didn't happen with this.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
A large mod bringing back tons of new content!