1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Bees! v:Unstable/Pre 1.0

A massive addition to Starbound centered around Beekeeping! +Armor, Blocks, Furniture, and tons more

1. Mythoria
    Mythoria
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.8
    Really fun little mod. Been spending most of my night just farming bees...and farming in general haha, imagine an albino Avali hanging around and nomming on honey.

One thing I fail to see, is how to get ahold of grapes and apples for the flavor straws.
    1. Cactuar
      Author's Response
      I found grapes on a planet, they're in the default game... not sure about apples.. just found them in the assets. If theyre not implemented ill temp remove em
  2. joshissac
    joshissac
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.6
    5 stars for the Busy Bee Cactuar :3
  3. TheSketchyFox
    TheSketchyFox
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.3
    This is such a great mod! I love that you update it often, and I've never had a problem with the mechanics of it! Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing what else this mod has in store :D
  4. Latteralus
    Latteralus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.2
    Fantastic Mod, I wasn't expecting something quite so fun! Added a lot of flavor to my farm! Thank you.
  5. haziel831
    haziel831
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.01
    Nocturnal apiary is not working? its a fun mod, imersive and give a little bit of life on my garden, works fine with "Flowers pot mod". I will wait for the next update x) sorry for the bad english...
    1. Cactuar
      Author's Response
      Extensively testing the new content. I've rooted out i think all of the bugs, wait about 15 minutes for an update.
  6. LizardsOnCrack
    LizardsOnCrack
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    Looks great on my ship garden with the bees flying about. Great work so far, this mod is looking great.
  7. puffintoast
    puffintoast
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    Beefest plows ahead! Film at eleven!!
    1. Cactuar
      Author's Response
      You seriously make me laugh. Beefest.. lol. :D
  8. green3y3
    green3y3
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    Really nice mod made with love and big potential!
  9. Silverduke1
    Silverduke1
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
  10. telles0808
    telles0808
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    You said, no updated for the weekend, I trusted you, lol =D
    1. Cactuar
      Author's Response
      Hahaha yeah, but she had an emergency sorta... so im all alone till monday... here we go!
  11. Dozer
    Dozer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.6
    Great mod, little is crude, but I believe that in the future it will be done perfectly.
    I do not understand people like Sporkell who like mod, but they put on 3 or 4 star, due to the fact that the mod a little unfinished or have any errors would be.
    I put 5 stars!!!
  12. telles0808
    telles0808
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    I loved the mod, my cousin have apiaries in his farm! What about an aquarium? artificial lake, or something with fish, where the fishes jump to eat some bees? hehe
  13. Sporkell
    Sporkell
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Unfortunately it doesn't look like this mod is compatible with the StarBooze mod. When I try to run the game I get an error message describing

"Duplicate item name 'honeycomb' found"

Hopefully this can be sorted out because I'm really excited to see where you take this mod.
    1. Cactuar
      Author's Response
      Oh i can easily work around that. Thanks for letting me know.
  14. puffintoast
    puffintoast
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Bees!!! Huzzah!!